- Phone: (239) 261-0894
- Mailing Address: 777 Mooring Line Dr. Naples, FL 34102
Emmanuel's Stephen Ministry equips lay people to provide confidential, one-to-one spiritual care to individuals in our congregation and community who are experiencing difficulties in their lives.
• Children of God who walks beside a person who is hurting
• A congregation member with gifts for care-giving who was carefully selected to serve in this role
• A lay person who has received 50 hours of training in providing emotional and spiritual care
• A caring, Christian friend who listens, cares, prays, supports and encourages
• Someone who will "be there" for his or her care receiver, meeting faithfully for about an hour each week, for as long as there's a need.
Stephen Ministry is a ministry of, by, and for the members of Emmanuel and the greater Naples community. Emmanuel members continually pray for God to bring hope and healing to hurting people through our Stephen Ministry.
Stephen Ministers are here for you during your time of need. God doesn't expect you to bear your burdens alone. Please tell a friend, neighbor, co-worker or relative who is hurting about our Stephen Ministry. Also, if you are a good listener and a compassionate person, prayerfully consider becoming a Stephen Minister.
For more information please contact Carol Hartman.
Bear one another's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. (Galatians 6:2)