The Long Range Strategic Task Force is charged with coordinating our overall mission and vision planning, and with overseeing our Ten Year Plan.
Long Range Strategic Task Force members:
Jerry Kerr - Chair, Clayton Blomseth - Treasurer, Bruce Bergman, Nancy Lewis, Larry Mosner, James and Beth Erickson, Karl Fink, Dee Schleutker, Jim Cooper, Chuck Gass, Vivian Shea, Pastor Steve Wigdahl - Senior Pastor
Emmanuel Lutheran Church
Long Range Objectives
- To make disciples of Jesus Christ within ELC and the surrounding community through:
- Biblically based preaching & teaching
- Application of the sacraments in a variety of worship settings
- Provision of a wide range of discipleship ministries.
- To sustain an open and inclusive environment within ELC that encourages and supports relationship building between current members while openly inviting and welcoming people from the surrounding community.